Saturday 10 October 2015

HOTEL AZANA Tangers 2009.


  Never mind the smell,
   I think I will stay in this hotel.

  It's very cheap,
  this is where I am going to sleep.

  But as I opened up the door,
  something ran across the floor.

  I tried to ignore it,
   but I knew that I saw it.

  There was no sheet
  upon the bed.
  There was no pillow
  for my head.

  Then l pulled back the cover,
  only to discover,
  dreadfull a
  bedfull
  of
  cockroches.!

  It was quite appauling
  the whole place was crawling.

  lt really was not my imagination,
  it had to be an infestation.

  Honestly it was no hoax,
  there were a million more than one cockroach.

  I don't know how l stayed.
  But I had already paid.

  I slept the night,
  curled up tight
  and did not dare
  turn out the light.

  Whatever was l thinking!
  The whole place was stinking.

1 comment:

  1. I can so picture this, I don't know how you managed it, did you actually get any sleep at all cocksparrow ?

    ReplyDelete